Monday, September 25, 2006

so yeah...

so i promised some extensive blogging (like anyone cared) and i have decided i will not deliver on that promise.

i will leave concert reviews to those better equipped and more knowledgeable. i will say that both greg macpherson and final fantasy were amazing and i am pretty excited to sit down with the faunts new album and a joint. should be a pleasant time.

i will say re: the faunts, however, that their cd release party was too much for me to take on friday night. i was not in the mood for ambient waves and feeling the bass vibrations in my piercings and organs. we left a bit before their set was done but i'd wager that the faunts are probably one of the best bands in the city.

saturday night was eli's going away party. mostly it was ridiculous and therefore a fantastic send-off. i rekindled a long lost love of gin and speaker dancing and painted my friends (and probably some strangers) with fuck-me-red lipstick kisses.

let me just say publically that i am going to miss eli. he's been a good friend to me in the short year or so we've known each other and i wish him and the super adorable leah nothing but the best of luck in the big bad city. i know the future holds nothing but bright things (and visits from me-the brightest thing of all...ha ha) for them both. edmonton and i will miss you eli.

the end.
michelle.

No comments: