Monday, October 03, 2005

dear humanity

dear stupid humans,

STOP FUCKING WITH ME!

seriously, please.

i didn't want to beg but it's starting to look like i might have to.
if you're stupid, and you know who you are, don't fucking call or email me. i can't help you.

i've said it before i can guarantee i'll say it again:

IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU WANT FROM ME I CAN'T HELP YOU GET IT.

so before you call (or email) me looking for something know what it is you want. i am not psychic.

oh, and if you call me one day and tell me you want something and you know what that something is i am not going to be impressed if i put five hours of work into the thing you said you needed and then you call me the next day and tell me i got it wrong.

guess what? I didn't get it wrong. YOU did. i did what i was told. what YOU told me you wanted done.

the most annoying thing about this is that i could have spent those five hours of my precious time wasting time on something far more fun...like updating my blog or myspace profile.

fuck you stupid lady! seriously!

xxx
michelle.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

"like updating my blog or myspace profile"

Hahahahaha. YES! YES TO NERD DOMINATION!

Don't worry, I hate people too.

michelle. said...

i'm not a nerd...what are you talking about? who are you? i'm confused...

HELP! the denial is strong with this one...

OH JESUS...