Monday, February 07, 2005

the birth and death of a friendship

ok...so it's been a while since i have posted so i am catching up...

lately, i have been addicted to myspace.com and i wanted to share the birth and death of a myspace friendship with y'all...cuz it's fucked!

ok...well i deleted some of them so i will post what i can...

first this is not about sex or dating. i thought he looked cool. he was from montreal and loved a lot of the bands i liked...

so i added him by saying:

i saw radio berlin in edmonton earlier in the year! best edmonton club show of 2004!

he (Seb Reflex) responded:

you say radio berlin live?

then we messaged back and forth, etc...

finally, like yesturday, i noticed that he was a fan of the hideous scottish band franz ferdinand. now, anyone who knows me will tell you that i HATE franz ferdinand and send letters to magazines asking them not to print articles about them anymore (seriously)...so i messaged seb something to the effect of franz ferdinand suck my anus...(less graphic of course) and asked him what he likes about them etc all in an attempt to engage him in a dialogue about music...which i love by the by...and his response was as follows:

go fuck yourself, don t talk to me like that,,,,
you cant force someone to listen to what you think is good, i hate emo but i won t tell to the emos to stop listenin what they want,, i won t waste my time, just FUCK YOU!

then he deleted me and we aren't friends anymore...

i was upset. i got this email at like 7:30am...it's ruined my day...go fuck yourself?!? seriously, isn't that a little over the top? i thought so...this was my reply:

wow...that's really hostile dude...i tell EVERYONE not to listen to franz ferdinand...i even write letters to magazines...just chill...it really isn't worth telling me to fuck off over. jesus christ....what a way to wake up...fuck!

seriously, those fucking hipsters kill me every time!

anyhow, have a good day!


xo alice






1 comment:

Fence said...

Well, I know I've heard FF, but I couldn't tell you what one of their songs was. They don't push my buttons either way.