Thursday, February 24, 2005

rebellion is annoying

ok, don't get me wrong...i am all for rebellion...in fact, i fucking love it.

when i hate it is when my body rebels against me and makes me sick!

fuck my body!
fuck my sore throat!
fuck my runny nose!
fuck my missing voice!
fuck not having any energy!
fuck you body!

ok, that was a bit militant...and i know i said fuck way too many times but i hate being sick...

...and i was hoping to have some chicken soup fedexed from fort mac but that seems to no longer be an option...

damn!

fuck it!

xo alice.

5 comments:

Kevin said...

I whole-heartedly approve of your overuse of the world fuck. There is nothing in the world as satisfying as a well placed "fuck".

Feel better soon.

Kevin said...

That should read "I whole-heartedly approve of your overuse of the word fuck. There is nothing in the wold as satisfying as a well placed "fuck".

sorry.

michelle. said...

no no. you were right the first time kevin. no apologies necessary! ;)

michelle. said...

oh wait... i misread that too and took it to mean something sexual...oops.

Gloria said...

Fort Mac eh? Chicken soup, eh?

This boy is corrupting your vegetarian morals.

Watch it.