Friday, February 11, 2005

the tattoo saga pt. 2

ok...this is my third fucking attempt at this damn post. every time i hit the goddamn backspace button it takes me back a page deleting everything i had written...fuck!

i digress, this ladies and gents is an update.

in response to pt. 1 louise said:
I think you should get a tattoo on your pifty. If it means that the hot tattoo artist gets to touch your snatch, you should go for it...for reals.

well louise darling, i hate to disappoint but hot tattoo artist will not be tattooing my pifty because i will not be having my pifty tattooed nor will he be tattooing me at all...notice how i didn't say he won't be touching my snatch though...because i hope he will be...

what will be happening is hopefully his collegue danny will be tattooing me (not my pifty) after we have our little consultation the week after next. i did book the appointment with the hottie boy and his voice (combined with how hot i know he is) made me all creamy in my panties...

so here's the update:
february 24, 2005 at 12:30pm at ink machine...consult with danny re: angel on left breast/rib and full right arm sleeve...

xo alice.

No comments: