Thursday, August 25, 2005

pink lamee 7 yr olds.

i mean, lam-eh. like that sparkly gold spandexy stuff but this time pink...and this time it's on a seven year old in the parking lot of the grocery store.

anyhow, odd fashion choices for children aside:

the real post:

firebombing: an insomniacs revenge

i haven't slept a full night in almost two weeks...4 hours is my maximum. i never fall asleep before 3am if i'm lucky and then i am guarenteed to wake up at least twice during the night.

the thing is, i bring these fits of insomnia upon myself. i need to be busy; i get so bored if i'm not. however, a good level of busy for me also comes with an incredible amount of stress. my body manifests its stress level in two ways:
1) digestive upset: and i'll spare all y'all a post about that
and
2) insomnia!!

insomnia rocks! (*michelle holds up a giant sign to the audience that reads: SARCASM*)

i heard this song on the radio this morning called 'insomnia'...it was good song but the repetition of the word insomnia made me want to blow up my car. it's like the dj was rubbing it in...'ha ha michelle, you haven't slept!' it's like those scenes in movies where the crazy person starts to halluncinate and all of a sudden some music comes on the radio to reinforce their insanity..."insomnia, insomnia..." underscored by a catchy dance beat.

so, can i fire bomb cjsr? would that be uncool? revenge is a dish best served exhausted isn't it?
honestly, i even thought about looking up firebombing techniques on the internet. JUST KIDDING!! ah fuck, the US government is gonna shut down my blog now i bet...dammit. well, i'd better make some blasphemous remarks and express some anti-american sentiment just to get it all out the way...JOKES! ALL JOKES!

all jokes aside, i've triend to cure my insomnia through a variety of methods:
1. masturbating before bed (orgasms usually help me sleep or wake me up and make me want more...)
2. drinking
3. smoking a lot of weed
(however i have discovered that if 2 and 3 are not done together the result is michelle hyper as fuck rather than sleepy. if 2 and 3 are combined then i sleep in public but still have trouble falling asleep. any combination of 2 or 3 combined with 1 and i'm seriously up all night)
4. i stopped napping after work

and that's about it. i am reluctant to take drugs because i never take stuff. i am reluctant to take tylenol.

so, what is all this lack of sleep doing to me? physically i'm pretty ok. i look tired (not sexy) but i actually don't FEEL all the bad (considering i was out with the stomach flu and a bit of a cold earlier in the week); where it's affects are most evident is in my new found crazy-ass personality:
- my anti-social/shy tendencies are far most pronounced. i never want to go out and the things that i have committed to doing aren't very appealing.
- i have become incredibly needy...to the point of being a pain in the ass i imagine. i think my sister is feeling it the most because i refuse to ANYTHING and ask her to do everything.
- my ability to procrastinate only increases when i haven't slept
- i triple post this LONG entry on all three of my blogs. :)
- and of course, i am irritable and whiney as fuck. (obviously)

the thing that sucks the most though is that insomnia is an incredibly lonely thing. at 3am when i can't sleep the only thing i want is for someone else to be awake too. i want someone to come over and get into bed with me and we can keep each other warm and cuddle until we both fall asleep. i just want someone there with me in my alert early morning hours. i never feel that kind of desperate lonliness until i am awake all alone with too much on my mind and no one to talk to.

night night.

No comments: