Tuesday, August 02, 2005

the tattoo saga pt. 8

man, i am so fucking pumped about this shit:

i met my with my new tattoo artist this past friday to have a little chatski about my sleeve...that's right kids: A FULL SLEEVE!

i will now be getting inked (hee hee) at urge tattoos on jasper avenue and 96st. by a lovely gentlemen called johnny.

he was really cool because not only was he pumped about my idea but he offered up such dynamic suggestions for how to make it look incredible...the man knows his shit! YEAH!

so it should be getting started nearish to the beginning of september and should be done many months after that...

SUPER FUCKING COOL!

the only sort of bad/amusing thing that happened was he sat me down to chat and sort of draw it out on my arm and as he was about half way done a really rough sketch i realised that i had to be a part of lindsay's wedding the following afternoon...brown sharpie and a green dress wouldn't necessarily look bad together but red wouldn't go...and i could be all but guarenteed that lindsay would make me bleed...

so he takes as much off with alcohol as he can but is impressed with how difficult it is to get it off...apparently my skin hold ink very well which is a plus for him. when i got home i scrubbed it with the rough side of a sponge and some grease cutting dish soap...it hurt like hell but i got it off and no blood was spilt.

YEAH for sleeves!

m.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you're one hardcore mofo!