Tuesday, August 02, 2005

tetnus boosted!

i am a useless person!
serioulsy.

apparently i have ABSOLUTELY no control over my body...none!

last night i went with my sis to nigel's to watch queer as folk.

i just have to say, as a side note, that if that was the final episode then boo! what a crappy final episode!!

anyhow, so the show's over, i'm tired and nigel wants a smoke so we head down his rather slippery wood stairs to say adios and smoke. upon arrival i had warned my sister that the steps were slippery and that she had better be careful not to fall.

MICHELLE, HEAD YOUR OWN ADVICE!

crash! michelle is one her side tumbling down the stairs finally landing in a little clump of dirty and blood and gravel at the bottom of the stairs. so sad. i cry, i bleed, i yell at nigel and rachel (i am bad a being hurt) and then i finally head home.

i clean my cuts, of which there are many (my right foot, right calf, right thigh and right forarm are all road rashed) and then decide (after fighting with rachel about it) to go to emergency just in case i have a concussion.

i didn't have a concussion (of course); i didn't loose conciousness and i was totally coherant but they cleaned me up proper and boosted my tetnus.

here's the funny thing: i was so scared of how much that needle was going to hurt and that i was going to have a death allergic reaction to the tetnus...how could that needle hurt? i have been tattooed a bunch of times and have both NIPPLES pierced...jesus, it didn't hurt at all...and obviously i am still very much alive. ha ha!

kick ass michelle, way to be in control!

m.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hahaha....sorry, I shouldn't laugh at your misfortune... but admit it, you woulda laughed at me had I fallen down the stairs immediately following me telling someone else to watch their step. Haha. You should just wear a foam suit everywhere. That way you'd NEVER get hurt.