Saturday, July 09, 2005

adulthood approaches.

alright kids,
i am almost 24 years old.

two months and two days in fact.

so, as i quickly approach old and i am all finished with that whole undergrad thing i decided that it was time.

time? time to leave my mother and the comforts of free shit behind.

now, before i go any further i just want to say that i haven't been living at home rent free, i travelled my little ass off so i haven't been there for very long and i grew up here and went to university here...there was no real fiscally responsible reason for me NOT to live at home...shit, i have enough student loan debt as it is.

anyhow, my mother is starting to go a bit crazy (she needs to go on a date, i think) and i need to be rid of her.

so, i'm moving. in fact, i signed the lease today and i am moving next week. i will be living three blocks from our famed street full of drunken frat boys but also only three blocks up and two over from cafe mosaics and the best hummus and hashbrowns (not together) that i have tasted in this town.

it should be cool. i'll be living with my sister and i won't have to drive my ass (or her ass) everywhere anymore which will surely allow me to consume far more alcohol and weed.

so, to all of you living here email me and you can come over for the 85second tour and i'll give you a glass of tap water to drink if you bring me a present. (we still need a couch!)

xo michelle.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sounds pretty sweet, Michelle. A few blocks off Whyte should be a good mix of nearness and farness from the street of jocks and booze and hashbrowns.