Wednesday, July 13, 2005

cock and wine

today started out like any other day, pleasant enough, rushed morning, no time for breakfast, the usual...

i got to work on time, traffic wasn't a problem, there was stuff for me to do, i wasn't sexually harassed by any customers on the phone and i got to shake hands with a nice old man with very soft hands...

all in all it started out as an ok morning.

so 2.5 hours into my work day i am required to go to the bank on my way to get lunch. i get into my car, turn on the music really loud, roll down the windows, put my shades and the air conditioning on and head on out for a tuna sandwich and a bank deposit. so, there i am, rocking out to bright eyes thinking about how eventless the morning has been when this truck cuts me off right before the intersection at 111 avenue and 170 street. whatever, edmonton drivers are hideous so i don't think too much about...and besides, i am sure that the 4 seconds he'd get to turn left in front of me made his day more pleasant. actually, that's a lie- i swore really loud at him.

anyhow, so i'm stuck behind this guy who cut me off waiting at a very long light when i happen to notice the decal on his back window...it's partially obscured by the quad in his truck bed but i see that one side of it says, in this fucking 'metal' writing "TITTIES..."

i'm curious right. i wanna know how offensive this shit is actually going to get because already i'm unimpressed. so i wait patiently until the light changes and i turn into the lane on his right hand side...

the other side says "... AND BEER"

anyways, i was totally grossed out!

on what planet is shit like that appropriate? if some misogynistic frat boy asshole wants to have that opinion fine, keep it to your fucking self or at least find a more clever way to express yourself...

how would people react if i decided to have a decal made that read, 'a gorgeous throbbing cock and a southeastern australian shiraz' i'd probably get pulled over or have my car vandalized or something.

c'mon people! shit! have some fucking respect for those that have to look at your misogynistic pronouncements on their way to get a tuna on multi-grain. i can't do anything to change the way you feel about women (and obviously you hate them) or what you choose to do to your private property but i think people should remember that there are other people who have to read that shit as they pass by you (including impressionable 13 yr. old boys) and may not like it.

fuck man, i am so going to get my 'gorgeous throbbing cock...' decal made this week.

dicks!
m.

3 comments:

bingofuel said...

a gorgeous throbbing cock and a southeastern australian shiraz.

Michelle, I want one of these stickers. Make several, please and thank you.

Unknown said...

I thought I recognized you. You like my new quad?

Just kidding. It's Alberta. I've gotten used to seeing completely retarded stickers on cars ("Independence - Alberta's Only Option" etc).

Kevin said...

My favorites:

"Militant Agnostic: I don't know, and neither do you!"
"The only Bush I trust is my own"